Friday, October 12, 2007

Meet me in Chicago!

This is the one time of year that I really look forward to. I get spend 5 lovely days with my best friend and store owner of The Perfect Dress of Salisbury in the windy city for shopping, dining and endless laughter. We have several "must do" on our list for Chicago in no particular order......Rosebud on Rush, Giordano's for pizza, Zanies Comedy Club for some laughs and Greek Island's.....Opa!

Did I happen to mention that we were actually in Chicago for work? This year I took Julie and Liane to assist with the selecting gowns and the opportunity to experience the market. Julie is a fashion major so this was right up her alley. It was a blast!













Meg of MEG jewelry is always eager to spread some cheer. We love her, Rod (her husband) and oh, of course....... her fabulous jewelry!